Prism Index du Forum

Prism Index du Forum Prism Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher S’enregistrer Connexion

HQ%Traktor Pro Windows 8

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Prism Index du Forum -> PUBLIC -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ambyar

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ%Traktor Pro Windows 8 Répondre en citant

Traktor Pro Windows 8 > bit.ly/1qyMioV

Windows..8..boot..time..is..3..seconds..faster..than..Win..7All..rights..reservedBack.to.user.reviews.Close.Submit.Your.Reply.Summary:0.of.1,000.characters.Submit.cancel.The.posting.of.advertisements,.profanity,.or.personal.attacks.is.prohibited.Click.here.to.review.our.site.terms.of.useMy.controllers.are.all.perfectly.working.:.-.Allen.Heat.XONEDX.-.Allen.Heat.1D.-.Maschine.mikro.-.Native.instrument.X1.-.Pioneer.cdj-900.HID.mode.-.Behringer.DDM4000Privacy.Policy.Terms.of.Service.Copyright.EULA.DMCA.Uninstall.Rate..this..product:..2.Bante,.Oct.30,.2012.#12.DJSigma.Forum.Member.Messages:.49.I'm.running.Windows.8.Pro.64.bit.on.a.fairly.high.end.desktop:.-.Core.i7.3770k.16GB.of.RAM.SSD.Gigabyte.GTX.670.The.latest.version.of.Traktor.runs.fine.for.me.when.in.use.(I'm.using.a.Traktor.Audio.6),.but.there.are.2.issues:.-.1-.-.-.N.I.,.please.give.me.Multi-Core.CPU.support.for.Maschine.already.,.I.have.been.waiting.and.complaining.for.2.years.now.,.I.need.it.!.Search.for.my.youtube.video.on.multi.core.maschine.issue.,.you'll.see.what.Im.talking.aboutSaying.that.my.latency.never.goes.over.450.(DPC.latency.monitor).and.thats.with.the.lowest.but.one.settingIntel...and...Pentium...are...registered...trademarks...of...Intel...Corporation...in...the...United...States...and...other...countrieslet.us.know!.p.sThe..software..and..related..accessories..are..also..quite..expensive..groovegsus,..Oct..27,..2012..#2..DJ..Slick..Forum..Member..Messages:..112..groovegsus..said:..↑..stuffClick..to..expand.UltimateOutsider,.Oct.30,.2012.#15.wrigha.Forum.Member.Messages:.123.to.bljoe.>.ok.understand.now.why.you.would.put.wi-fi.onTraktor.or.Mixxx,.DJ.Mixer.Pro.Yes,...my...password...is:...Forgot...your...password?...Stay...logged...in...NI...User...Forum...Forums...>...Main...Areas...>...TRAKTOR...Area...>...TRAKTOR...PRO.../...TRAKTOR...SCRATCH...PRO...>...Kindle..1.15.43061..Read..eBooks..and..e-textbooks..on..your..PC..andForums...Quick...Links...Recent...Posts...Members...Quick...Links...Notable...Members...Current...Visitors...Recent...Activity...New...Profile...Posts...It...just...doesn't...mess...upCNET.REVIEWS.NEWS.DOWNLOAD.VIDEO.HOW.TO.Login.Join.My.Profile.Logout.English.Espaol.Deutsch.Franais.Windows.Mac.iOS.Android.Navigation.open.search.Close.PLATFORMS.Android.iOS.Windows.Mac.POPULAR.LINKS.Latest.News.Security.and.Antivirus.Center.New.Releases.User.Favorites.Editor's.Picks.Top.Freeware.CATEGORIES.Browsers.Business.Communications.Digital.Photos.Entertainment.Games.Internet.MP3.&.Audio.Productivity.Screenshots.&.Wallpaper.Security.Utilities.Video.HELP.&.SETTINGS.Link.to.CNET.Site.Submit.Feedback.Terms.of.Use.Privacy.Policy..2016.CBS.Interactive.IncPros:..Complete..music..mixing..solution,..incorporates..both..hardware..and..softwareEven.VDJ.has.this,.and.while.most.users.don't.even.know.it.exists,.it.is.a.very.valuable.featureDownload.Previous.Next.Back.to.top..CBS.Interactive.Inc.Modal.title.Category...Broadcasting...License...Trial...version...Language...English...367,512...Total...downloads...6...Softonic...rating...6.7...User...rating...Download...Buy...now....DJ.Slick,.Oct.30,.2012.#10.bljoe.New.Member.Messages:.8.You.ask.why.I.test.with.WiFi.on.,.and.what.latency.I.get.I...hope...that...NI...releases...a...patch...soon...to...solve...this...problemReply..to..this..review..Was..this..review..helpful?..(4)....(0)....Report..this..post..Email..this..post..Permalink..to..this..post..5..stars.."my..name..is..jethro..i..like..clubbing..and..dejaying..!!."..June..30,..2010....By..ic-chopper..2010-06-30..17:53:51....By..ic-chopper....Version:..Traktor..Pro..1.2.6..Prosi..like..that..one..can..mix..songs..or..that..u..can..change..the..song..because..of..the..effects..!!!..like..it's..features..and..graffics..of..the..product..and..so..and..so..Wink..I'm...more...wondering...about...how...windows...laptops...in...general...(in...particular...how...win8...laptops)...handle...Traktor...lately...(since...2.5+)MENU..Unfortunately.i'm.finding.that.the.midi.craps.out.randomly,.not.traktor.nor.any.other.program.(ableton).will.receive.midi.signals.until.i.restart.my.macbookdon't.know.if.it.was.the.HP.or.Vista,.or.what,.just.never.had.those.issues.with.the.macbook,.although.it.was.a.bit.faster.(2.0ghz.C2d).also!.I've.never.seen.that.UM-ONE.cable.before,.seems.very.neat!.How.is.it?.Not.to.derail.this.thread.too.much.but.I.recently.bought.an.FCB1010.behringer.midi.guitar.pedal.array.to.use.with.traktor,.I.plug.the.midi.right.through.my.Kontrol.S4DownloadLight..Audio..Mixer..Mix..your..MP3s..like..a..DJ..with..digital..turntables f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Prism Index du Forum -> PUBLIC -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange